Highlighted

using adobe tutorial footage to make a promotional video to sell my services as a video editor

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I want to know if I can use the adobe tutorial footage to make a promotional video to sell my services as a video editor, 

can I use adobe tutorial footage to make my own video and  upload them on freelance websites to sell my services

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

using adobe tutorial footage to make a promotional video to sell my services as a video editor

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I want to know if I can use the adobe tutorial footage to make a promotional video to sell my services as a video editor, 

can I use adobe tutorial footage to make my own video and  upload them on freelance websites to sell my services

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would guess not, but lets's get @Kevin-Monahan  in for an official answer.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0
salvo34 LATEST
Advocate ,
Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. But you have to capture what you are doing on your own screen as you teach things.

Neil does it all the time, showing how he arrived at CC and improving what he got from camera.

Basically, you show what you do via some kind of OBS screen capture program to create a tutorial.

After that you can get into a streaming service ( sometimes behind a pay wall like Lydia ) and sell your tutorial.

But you can't take a copyrighted video from Adobe, as a tutorial they made and try to make money off it. . That's just dumb.

That would be like marketing some big motion picture with a 300 million budget, and trying to say you made it just cause you want to shout out to Adobe.

Just make your own tutorials using whatever you want, via screen capture as you work, tell the story, and you won't have problems.

🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2020 0