• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using green screen with Adobe Premiere Pro, how to prevent floating in the middle of nowhere

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am a new user of Adobe Premiere Pro. I am recording a talk where I am standing against a green screen, and would like to remove the green screen and put a video in the background. However, when I did this using adobe premiere pro and the green screen feature, the resulting video has me centred in the middle of the video from my waist up, which looks like I am floating and missing legs (in the middle of the video that is replacing the video screen).  Is there a way I can re-position one of the videos so I am not centred in the middle of the background, or change the size of the video that is replacing the green screen so that it isn't so large that I appear to be floating in the centre?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Emily

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Use the Motion property in the Effects Control Panel to adjust the size and positions of the clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Motion property in the Effects Control Panel to adjust the size and positions of the clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. icon_biggrin.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines