Highlighted

Using 'ProDad Mercalli V4 Stabilizr' Won't export footage (Error)

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So, today i bought ProDad Mercalli V4 Stabilizr. However, it does not seem to work, sort of.

When using the Plug-In in PP, it just works fine. It Stabilizes etc. When on my timeline, i press enter to render. This renders succesfully. However, when i export it (CTRL + M), it just errors?
Is this a PP issue, or a ProDad issue?

This is what the logs print (It's translate by Google, as original export language is Dutch)

Error during export
Error compiling movie.

Software error when rendering

Software effect returns error message.

Write with export function: QuickTime
Write to file: 😧 \ Marcalli V4 Stabilizr VS Mercalli V4 CMOS VS Warp Stabilizer.mov
Round time code: 00; 00; 27; 00 - 00; 00; 27; 01
Effect Rendering: AE.proDAD Mercalli4 Stabilizer
Rendering when moved: 0.000 seconds
Component: Mercalli 4.0 type AE video filter
Voter: 11
Error code: 512

Anyone who could help me out? 😛 

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Using 'ProDad Mercalli V4 Stabilizr' Won't export footage (Error)

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

So, today i bought ProDad Mercalli V4 Stabilizr. However, it does not seem to work, sort of.

When using the Plug-In in PP, it just works fine. It Stabilizes etc. When on my timeline, i press enter to render. This renders succesfully. However, when i export it (CTRL + M), it just errors?
Is this a PP issue, or a ProDad issue?

This is what the logs print (It's translate by Google, as original export language is Dutch)

Error during export
Error compiling movie.

Software error when rendering

Software effect returns error message.

Write with export function: QuickTime
Write to file: 😧 \ Marcalli V4 Stabilizr VS Mercalli V4 CMOS VS Warp Stabilizer.mov
Round time code: 00; 00; 27; 00 - 00; 00; 27; 01
Effect Rendering: AE.proDAD Mercalli4 Stabilizer
Rendering when moved: 0.000 seconds
Component: Mercalli 4.0 type AE video filter
Voter: 11
Error code: 512

Anyone who could help me out? 😛 

Topics

Crash, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a test, set your sequence settings Video Preview configuration to the same properties you want to export in.

Do a render, and if successful,  do the export clicking the Use Previews checkbox on the Export Settings pane - and see if it exports.

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try this soon. As it is 05:19 at night for me now 😅

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems not to be the problem. I've contacted ProDad, and they claim V4 is only compatible with CC2019, however some users may be able to use it with CC2020. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines