• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using proxies with Red files crashes Premiere

Contributor ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Prores LT proxies, from a preset I created in Media Encoder, with 4k Red footage. I am found that I was crashing quite frequently. I am using 2 different systems so fairly certain it is not a local issue. Work around seems to be having Media Encoder always open. Not sure if this is a common issue or not as I generally don't work with Red files although I frequently use LT proxies.

Premiere Pro 15.2

Media Encoder 15.2

iMac Pro 2017, 10 core, 128 GB ram, 3ghz, running 10.15.7

MacBook Pro, 2020, Quad i7, 2.3 ghz, 32 gb ram, + an egpu, running 11.2.3

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kyle Kramb,

We're sorry to hear about this. Would you mind checking if any crash log is saved on the system? If you find the logs, please share a download link for the logs. It will help us to diagnose the issue properly.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 16, 2021 Jun 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to eliminate (at least partially) by disabling the source clip effects. Not ideal as I have some Lumetri effects applied to them. Must be an issue with the RED setting from camera. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines