• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[v14.8 Windows 10] How to import/export metadata?

Contributor ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try as I might I can't find a way to import or export metadata templates when exporting video (i.e., metadata as a Sidecar File using H.264 format).
In Photoshop I frequently use “File/File Info” for managing and importing/exporting metadata XML templates, but Premiere Pro works differently. In Premiere Pro’s “Metadata Export” dialog it seems to remember only XML data I used on a previous project with no option for creating a library of XML metadata templates for import as you can in Photoshop. I must be missing something. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

I think I've just figured out some of it. The "Output File Metadata/Export Template" drop down menu appears to provide access to XML templates from other projects. This may be what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I've just figured out some of it. The "Output File Metadata/Export Template" drop down menu appears to provide access to XML templates from other projects. This may be what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines