Highlighted

Verknüpfter Audiospurwechsel / Linked audio track change

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich möchte meine Videospur von der Spur 1 auf die Spur 2 verschieben. Das funktioniert. Leider bleibt die verknüpfte Audiospur auf der Audiospur 1 obwohl das Video auf die Videospur 2 verschoben wurde. Kann man einstellen, dass die Audiospur automatisch auf die Spur 2 verschoben wird?

Analog zur Videospur?
Über eure Hilfe würde ich mich freuen.

Grüße

Hello,

I want to move my video track from track 1 to track 2. That's working. Unfortunately, the linked audio track remains on audio track 1 even though the video has been moved to video track 2.

Can I set that the audio track is automatically moved to track 2?

Analogous to the video track?
I would be happy about your help.

greetings

TOPICS
Editing, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Verknüpfter Audiospurwechsel / Linked audio track change

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich möchte meine Videospur von der Spur 1 auf die Spur 2 verschieben. Das funktioniert. Leider bleibt die verknüpfte Audiospur auf der Audiospur 1 obwohl das Video auf die Videospur 2 verschoben wurde. Kann man einstellen, dass die Audiospur automatisch auf die Spur 2 verschoben wird?

Analog zur Videospur?
Über eure Hilfe würde ich mich freuen.

Grüße

Hello,

I want to move my video track from track 1 to track 2. That's working. Unfortunately, the linked audio track remains on audio track 1 even though the video has been moved to video track 2.

Can I set that the audio track is automatically moved to track 2?

Analogous to the video track?
I would be happy about your help.

greetings

TOPICS
Editing, How to, User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 05, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not an automatic feature and for a reason. If it were it could very well mess up your timeline.

After moving the video to a different track (dont let go of the selection) hold down cntr+shift and move the audio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 05, 2020 0