• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vertical Scroll Bar is too sensitive

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When working on large projects, the vertical scroll bar moves way too fast from bottom to top. The scroll bar handle needs to cover less area and move slower as the project gets bigger. I'm working on a 300 track project and the scroll bar jumps from track 1 to 300 in just a tiny movement on the scroll bar.

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not worked with so many tracks but does it do better if you expand the project or timeline to full screen using the ~ (as default)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, tried that and it didn't work. I can expand the track sizes and it's easier to scroll slower, but I don't want huge track previews to accomplish this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean by: 'but I don't want huge track previews to accomplish this.'

If the scroll bar icon has 1" of screen space to scroll 300 items, moving it 1/2" will move it to item 150. So, if you have a full screen available, you could say move the scroll bar 9" and still be be at item150, thus better control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing the scroll properties in your mouse settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot possibly be serious. This is a serious problem experienced by many. I fight it every single day. If I were to change the speed on the mouse then I wouldn't be able to use any other app once I exited Premiere, and would have to set it back. Every single user experiences this and they have for dewcades and this is the best Adobe can do? Time to start looking for a better app. This is beyond ludicrous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines