Highlighted

Very confused - All of a sudden video is pixelated in Premiere - Exports too

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premiere for many years, and I'm quite confused with this.  Checked the original video and there's zero pixelization.  The frame rate is the same on the video and the sequence.  I already exported this video 10 days ago and it was perfect.  No pixelization at any point.  Just re-opened it since exporting and now all of a sudden it's plaguing one character's video on the timeline.  There's 2 characters in the vid.  I wanted to export again, but this time reverse the character's faces (It's a deepfake video and I made both characters with both faces so I could “cast” it when I was done)   The pixelization seemingly disappears here and there and seems gone right after a reboot, but quickly returns.  So far I’ve tried rebooting, importing the video again, and even installing premiere beta and trying there…   and it still pixelates.  I don't believe I've changed anything on my computer since I was having zero problems with this project a week or so ago, other than adding a NAS system which none of these videos or project are even on…  Same spot on the local ssd hard drive as before.  My computer is an i9 w/ 64 gb ram w/ a rtx titan video card with 24gb vram.  Again, the original video  that is on the timeline outside of premiere, it's crystal clear.  So I'm quite confused.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  Much appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Very confused - All of a sudden video is pixelated in Premiere - Exports too

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using premiere for many years, and I'm quite confused with this.  Checked the original video and there's zero pixelization.  The frame rate is the same on the video and the sequence.  I already exported this video 10 days ago and it was perfect.  No pixelization at any point.  Just re-opened it since exporting and now all of a sudden it's plaguing one character's video on the timeline.  There's 2 characters in the vid.  I wanted to export again, but this time reverse the character's faces (It's a deepfake video and I made both characters with both faces so I could “cast” it when I was done)   The pixelization seemingly disappears here and there and seems gone right after a reboot, but quickly returns.  So far I’ve tried rebooting, importing the video again, and even installing premiere beta and trying there…   and it still pixelates.  I don't believe I've changed anything on my computer since I was having zero problems with this project a week or so ago, other than adding a NAS system which none of these videos or project are even on…  Same spot on the local ssd hard drive as before.  My computer is an i9 w/ 64 gb ram w/ a rtx titan video card with 24gb vram.  Again, the original video  that is on the timeline outside of premiere, it's crystal clear.  So I'm quite confused.  If anyone has any ideas please let me know.  Much appreciated!

TOPICS
Editing, Export, Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0

Have something to add?