• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Very Strange Clip Distortion/Glitch

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was about to export this project until something strange came up. A did a nested sequence of a bunch of clips (5 frames each) and reversed them. Some of the clips in the scene worked fine, but now some of them are displaying the wrong frame, have a weird blue hue, and are flipped. It does not do this on anything else in the video. 

These are CinemaDNG files, but even with the proxies on it still does this. I cleared the cache (even the project cache), did not work. I restarted the computer as well. I am currently updating premiere to see if that helps. Here is a YouTube link of what is happening: https://youtu.be/lZiIejwdZdU. Any help would be great!

System:

Ryzen 5 2600

NVIDIA GTX 1060

32 Gb DDR4

Windows 10

PR Version:

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

UPDATE: I believe the problem was sourced from Denoiser 2 from Red Giant. Some of their legacy software is very buggy but I can't financially be bothered to update them, I rarely use their software. Any good denoise solutions (or future updates) from premiere? I know we can do it in AE but I don't want to have to deal with Dynamically Linking. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating did not help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also re-rendered it in Software Encoding, the problem still persists. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: I believe the problem was sourced from Denoiser 2 from Red Giant. Some of their legacy software is very buggy but I can't financially be bothered to update them, I rarely use their software. Any good denoise solutions (or future updates) from premiere? I know we can do it in AE but I don't want to have to deal with Dynamically Linking. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines