• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video at half speed audio at normal after export

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI I never had a problem with the settings I was using before(I think they were default) , and I may have accidentally switched a export setting.

So I was editing my podcast in Premiere Pro , and finished up and the playback looked perfect . So I went to export it , and when it had finished up I noticed The video was going at half speed and the audio was at normal (1.00x) I tried tweaking a bunch of settings (like frame rate) and kind of got close but I could never line it up. It would always exponentially distance throughout the runtime. I've now done 20 podcasts now , without a problem like this and could never figure out where I went wrong. The only thing I could think of is that the audio and video are at different hertz. Audio being at 44100 and video at 48000. But it's always been that difference , I would just go in and rate stretch it before making edits so the video and audio align. I'm not having this problem in playback, it's only after export. 

I appreciate any help , this would mean a ton to me if we can get this figured out. Btw I'm not an expert with premiere pro so I would appreciate any help navigating pathways and step by step, how to find settings. If you need any info (I.e clip details, export settings, preferences, etc.) id be more than willing, I'll try to get back to your message asap. Below are two videos, one of playback , and one exported and then played in windows media player

TOPICS
Audio , Error or problem , Export , How to , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it has been 2 months since this post and im having the same issue today. Did you ever find a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

generally you want to convert your audio to 48k before you start editing.   Make sure your sequence settings are for 48k audio.   You may be able to unlink the existing audio in the timeline and then relink it to the 48k audio... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines