Highlighted

Video Bitrate Incorrect In Final Video

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues with the video bitrate on my projects

Im wanting to render in 4K at 85Mbps but when ever the file exports im not getting that Bitrate in the video 

Weird thing is when i do a smaller video from the same footage and test it i do get the bitrate. but when i render a longer video the bitrate that is exported is lower

Attached my settings below any help would be great

Topics

Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video Bitrate Incorrect In Final Video

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues with the video bitrate on my projects

Im wanting to render in 4K at 85Mbps but when ever the file exports im not getting that Bitrate in the video 

Weird thing is when i do a smaller video from the same footage and test it i do get the bitrate. but when i render a longer video the bitrate that is exported is lower

Attached my settings below any help would be great

Topics

Editing, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your export settings, can you try setting Key Frame Distance to 1 and re-export?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0