Highlighted

Video clip on V2 not showing up - only video on V1 showing

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've got an issue where I'm dragging clips from the source monitor into the timeline but these clips are not showing up in the progam monitor.

You can see in the attached:
#1 clip dragged to #2
@2 can see playhead over both v1 and v2 

@3 can see v2 not showing up

I've tried new sequences and but get same result. I have tried using clips from other sequences and some work and some don't. One one occasion I was able to get v2 to show by dragging it to other locations on the timeline, but this doesn't work for all clips and not for the ones I want to use. I have also managed to get t to show up by rendering that section in the timeline, but this doesn't always work.

I have restarted Pr multiple times.
I have one plugin installed - BRAW Studio Panel. 
Using latest Pr
Mac OSX 10.15.5, MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), 

2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 

64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, 

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Adobe chat support useless as usual. Any assistance apprecieated.

premiere-issue-layers02.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video clip on V2 not showing up - only video on V1 showing

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've got an issue where I'm dragging clips from the source monitor into the timeline but these clips are not showing up in the progam monitor.

You can see in the attached:
#1 clip dragged to #2
@2 can see playhead over both v1 and v2 

@3 can see v2 not showing up

I've tried new sequences and but get same result. I have tried using clips from other sequences and some work and some don't. One one occasion I was able to get v2 to show by dragging it to other locations on the timeline, but this doesn't work for all clips and not for the ones I want to use. I have also managed to get t to show up by rendering that section in the timeline, but this doesn't always work.

I have restarted Pr multiple times.
I have one plugin installed - BRAW Studio Panel. 
Using latest Pr
Mac OSX 10.15.5, MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019), 

2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, 

64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, 

AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8 GB

Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

Adobe chat support useless as usual. Any assistance apprecieated.

premiere-issue-layers02.jpg

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have managed to get the v2 clip to show up - to do this I needed to copy the souce clip that has a gfx layer on it > not delete the graphcs text layer but rather leave the text box and just delete the text inside (gfx type must not be on final comp) so that the pink gfx layer is still there. Somehow this works - does seem weird work-around.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0