Highlighted

Video clips not filling frame in Premiere Pro.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a 5DMKIV and I've shot some vid in slow mo. In my edit window the clips in slow mo doesn't fill up the screen or frame. It has a black border around it while the other clips shot at 24 or 23.9whatever does fill up the edit window. Can anybody tell me what I need to do please? Thanks!!

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video clips not filling frame in Premiere Pro.

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a 5DMKIV and I've shot some vid in slow mo. In my edit window the clips in slow mo doesn't fill up the screen or frame. It has a black border around it while the other clips shot at 24 or 23.9whatever does fill up the edit window. Can anybody tell me what I need to do please? Thanks!!

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your slow mo and 24 media in tree view:

https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some cameras won't shoot slowmo at the same resolution as normal framerates. It's fairly common, so you might just be looking at that. You'll need to scale those shots up.

This is from Canon's website on the spec's for that camera:

PhillipJoseph_0-1598568798311.png

4k is available at 24/30fps, but not at 60fps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 27, 2020 1