Highlighted

Video comes out slow after exporting on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support Community,

I am very very new at video editing, but I have been making a few videos and it's been going great.

I add my little effects, sound, etc and after I export it, usually the video is awesome (as awesome as a beginner can be).

However, this time I am running into an issue that I am not able to understand why it's happening, the footage runs smoothly along with the music on my timeline, but when I export it and it finishes rendering, the video is very slow although the audio is fine.

I checked my sequence settings and all the numbers match what is in my footage metadata.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this. 

Thank you.

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video comes out slow after exporting on Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support Community,

I am very very new at video editing, but I have been making a few videos and it's been going great.

I add my little effects, sound, etc and after I export it, usually the video is awesome (as awesome as a beginner can be).

However, this time I am running into an issue that I am not able to understand why it's happening, the footage runs smoothly along with the music on my timeline, but when I export it and it finishes rendering, the video is very slow although the audio is fine.

I checked my sequence settings and all the numbers match what is in my footage metadata.

Anyone know what I can do to fix this. 

Thank you.

Topics

Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the free MediaInfo and post a screenshot the properties of your media in tree view:
https://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo

If the file is variable frame rate, which although Adobe says it will support, many users are having issues with VFR.

Use Hand brake to convert to constant frame rate:
https://handbrake.fr/downloads.php
Here is a tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=34&v=xlvxgVREX-Y

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Haj5E1A LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,

Here's a screenshot of the data about one of the clips used in the video.Capture.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines