• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Distortion When Exporting

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export my video, the output is distorted with green & black squares at the bottom of hte screen. See screen shot.

I have tried changing some of the export settings, but I can't figure out what is causing the video to export like this. Any thoughts?Pixellate Video.PNG

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kathy5C4F,

We're sorry about this. It seems like a GPU driver issue. Please let us know the version of Premiere Pro that you are using & the system specs (OS, CPU, GPU & RAM). Also, have you tried switching the Renderer to Mercury Playback Engine Software Only & checked if it's exporting properly?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Premiere Pro 2021 Free Trial version.
My system specs are Windows 10 Pro, Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz, RAM 8.00 GB. I'm not sure how to check the GPU or the CPU.

My drive is NVMe SAMSUNG MZVLQ256HAJD-000H1

So is my system just not robust enough to handle Premiere? That is my worry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does look like a GPU thing as Sumeet mentioned. You can try updating your GPU driver and if you are using an Nvidia card, try the Studio Drivers. Do a clean installation if you need to.

Other things to try: export with Software Encoding if going to H264 or try another codec entirely, like Quicktime ProRes 422.

If your source media has variable framerate like from a Phone, you can try correcting the VFR with Handbrake and see if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines