Video downloading as black screen - correct time/length but no sound and no images

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! Many thanks for your help in advance.

I have used Premiere Pro for basic videos before (just joining, cropping sections out etc) and had to do a more sophisticated version for a work project. My more sophisticated one has video, background music, voiceover and images with text and transparent background. I heard these may be causing the problem so I embedded them and rendered... (if thats the correct terminology!) but this still hasn't helped. I exported them in H.264/High Bitrate which is what I normally use for my videos and has been fine. Only difference I can think is that I am now using a newer Mac with the 2020 version of Premiere Pro as before I was using 2015 Mac with 2018 PP software - not sure if this would affect the export process though.

Sorry if I have not explained it very well but would anyone be able to help me please?

Thank you!! 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video downloading as black screen - correct time/length but no sound and no images

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone! Many thanks for your help in advance.

I have used Premiere Pro for basic videos before (just joining, cropping sections out etc) and had to do a more sophisticated version for a work project. My more sophisticated one has video, background music, voiceover and images with text and transparent background. I heard these may be causing the problem so I embedded them and rendered... (if thats the correct terminology!) but this still hasn't helped. I exported them in H.264/High Bitrate which is what I normally use for my videos and has been fine. Only difference I can think is that I am now using a newer Mac with the 2020 version of Premiere Pro as before I was using 2015 Mac with 2018 PP software - not sure if this would affect the export process though.

Sorry if I have not explained it very well but would anyone be able to help me please?

Thank you!! 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?