• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Effects, Transitions and Audio Effects no longer show up in Premiere Pro 14.4

Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been dealing with an issue where Lumetri Color wasn't working on my footage for some reason or another. I tried doing a reinstall but now I'm dealing with the issue where nothing shows up in my Effects Panel. I attached a screenshot to illustrate what I mean. How do I remedy this issue?

TOPICS
Error or problem , Performance , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2020 Sep 19, 2020

Seen this before (not with 2020)

Reinstall and Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

...so we dont have to download unknown files: we help you, you help us. Thanks! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the current situation with Premiere Pro 14.4This is the current situation with Premiere Pro 14.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seen this before (not with 2020)

Reinstall and Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That seemed to do the trick. Also, I realized that I must have had a preference turned off in Display color management. It seemed to fix my Lumetri Color issue as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seem to have found myself with this problem again. I'm trying to remember the order of operations to fix it. I've spent the last 5 hours with issue and when I uninstall Premiere, use the Cleaner tool I'm not sure what to delete there to get my effects to show properly. Please help.

Screen Shot 19.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please read the link provided in previous post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did. I followed each step to a tee. I still can't get my video/audio effects and transitions to show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines