• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video export issues

Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.when I exporting 4k video always I use h264.but after exporting video I got one more m4v file and separate aac audio file to.I do several time export.but always comes additional files to.when exporting my video taking more than 10houres. How can fixes it 😣

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Export , Formats , Hardware or GPU , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Prasad,

I understand you are concerned about the increased export times. We'll need more information to troubleshoot the issue.

Could you share a screenshot of the export settings?

Also, please share your system info(OS, RAM, GPU, etc).

We'll look into this.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A2461D9C-F77E-4447-B567-4D72EE4A2063.jpeg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

6904FABE-0BF6-4440-9C3B-1CEA8AB1943E.jpeg

When starting export always show i export first those tow files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An H.264 export should give a single mp4 file, not an m4v/audio file. That's like you would get with a file designed for importing into BluRay/DVD authoring apps, which is what the H.264/BluRay preset does.

Make sure you are using the "straight" H.264 option, do no use the H.264/BluRay one.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

70E61440-69F5-48CD-86C7-0722F81F32FF.jpeg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're clearly making other changes to the preset you start with, what are they?

And rather than shoot with a phone, it's handier if you can just do a screen-grab, drag/drop that onto your reply box area.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-04-06 175853 (2).pngScreenshot 2021-04-06 180014.pngScreenshot 2021-04-06 180116.pngScreenshot 2021-04-06 180304.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure but I think when you export H264 it makes two files and when the timeline export is finished Premiere then combines the two exported files into one MP4 and deletes the two unwanted files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines