Highlighted

Video exporting at half speed

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue exporting my project. When I watch it in the program preview, it looks great, but when I export the media, the result is a video that plays at half speed over an unaffected audio clip, which gives me a video that's twice as long as the one I made and has no audio for the second half. I've left the export settings essentially at default (I just made the changes that were recommended in the tutorial), so I'm not sure what's causing it. 

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video exporting at half speed

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue exporting my project. When I watch it in the program preview, it looks great, but when I export the media, the result is a video that plays at half speed over an unaffected audio clip, which gives me a video that's twice as long as the one I made and has no audio for the second half. I've left the export settings essentially at default (I just made the changes that were recommended in the tutorial), so I'm not sure what's causing it. 

TOPICS
Audio, Error or problem, Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, has there been any conclusion to this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Make sure audio hardware/default input in Pref is set to No.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0