Highlighted

Video exports at a different resolution then I set it at

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set the sequence settings to be one thing, but the video always ends up being 720 by 480 and I don't know why.

Capture2.JPGCapture.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Andy 1968 | Adobe Community Professional

That is the sequence settings. You can export to DVD, DV 25, Bluray etc. We need to see the export settings.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video exports at a different resolution then I set it at

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set the sequence settings to be one thing, but the video always ends up being 720 by 480 and I don't know why.

Capture2.JPGCapture.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Andy 1968 | Adobe Community Professional

That is the sequence settings. You can export to DVD, DV 25, Bluray etc. We need to see the export settings.

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0
OboyO LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welp you just solved my problem, thank you. The export window is so scrunched that i didn't realize that one part had a scroll feature.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 17, 2020 0