Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video file not playing duration in source monitor in Premier

Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something really weird is happening.

I've been working with this video file, editing just fine, and all of a sudden the video file freezes on the timeline.  I check the source file in the project and I see the video doesn't play the duration and doesn't show the original duration either.  Then I check the actual video file on the disk (not inside Premier) and the original file plays perfectly. I update Premier to the latest 14.3.1. Then I open the project and I see zebra strips on the problem footage. I youtube how to fix zebra strips and it STILL doesn't work.

Please help!! 

TOPICS
Editing , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the link. This steered me in the right direction and found my solution. I ended up moving the files so Premier can read them at a different location. It's now operating normally.

Thanks Ann 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines