• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video for Facebook and Youtube

Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very confused, hopefully someone can help:

I want to create videos that I upload to youtube - I shoot on my iPhone and edit in premier - export settings youtube 1080p that's all good.

But with facebook I read that the sequence setting should be different as Facebook prefers square or vertical videos. I do not know how to set this up. Do I need to do something to the sequence settings and then crop and scale the original video to make it fit and then export?

Does the Adobe community have any resources or video tutorials on this? For beginner creators?

Please help

TOPICS
Editing , Export , Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose Manuel5E45,

You may change the sequence settings to create a square-shaped or vertically oriented video. To do this, navigate to Sequence Settings and set the Frame size according to your requirement.

For square-shaped video, make Horizontal and vertical pixels the same (example: 1080x1080)

For a vertically oriented video or to switch from landscape to portrait orientation, swap the values of Horizontal and Vertical parameters (example: 1920x1080 to 1080x1920)

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is the Auto-reframe effect to do this semi-automatically for you. I would suggest searching the help for auto-reframe.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines