Highlighted

Video is not exporting as rendered after update

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting, some adjustment layers are ignored and video is not the same as what is rendered in the sequence.

I have an adjustment layer applied with a transition that looks fine when rendered in my sequence, but when I export the video it does not do the same transition.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video is not exporting as rendered after update

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting, some adjustment layers are ignored and video is not the same as what is rendered in the sequence.

I have an adjustment layer applied with a transition that looks fine when rendered in my sequence, but when I export the video it does not do the same transition.

TOPICS
Crash, Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you reimport the file on export, and view the exported file within Premiere, does it show as it should?

A screen grab of your program monitor showing the transition within Premiere, a screengrab of the export dialog box showing your export options, and one of the video re-imported into Premiere would be ever so useful.

Simply drag/drop the image files onto your text reply box so they appear directly in your post ... do NOT 'attach' them.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry James,

Which version? The latest? If so, are any of your panels floating? Try using one of the dedicated workspaces, not a custom one. If that's not the issue, try deleting Premiere Pro preferences. Still not working? Try Project Settings > General > and set GPU acceleration to Software Only.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0