• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video lag after export

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I am currently experiencing an issue when I export a video in Premiere Pro, this is the first time it happens. The video I would like to export is 10 minutes long, I try to export a part of it, 1 min, and it lags the same way.
I have 2 4k clips recorded in 59,94 fps, I've converted them in two 29,97 fps clips and placed in a FHD sequence 29,97 fps.
I export the video using the sequence settings. I tried both Hardware and Software rendering but the issue is still there.

My CPU is a Ryzen 9 3900x 12 core, GPU AMD Radeo 5700xt  and 32gb of RAM.

TOPICS
Editing , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean by it "lags the same way". Is it not rendering at all? Just goes slow? Do you have any effects, transitions, color correction etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer Graeme Bull. I mean that it continues to lag. The clip exported goes very very slow and stucks at some frames. It doesn't have affects, transitions, color correction, ecc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post screenshot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines