Highlighted

VIDEO LAG - AUDIO OUT OF SYNC

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing on Premiere Pro 14.4.0 & I have brought in some MXF files for editing. When I view the files outside of Premiere the Audio & Video are in Sync, however when I bring them into Premiere Pro the video is lagging and it looks like the audio is out of sync. 

Does anyone know how I might fix this issue? I am wondering if it has something to do with the memory on my laptop?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

VIDEO LAG - AUDIO OUT OF SYNC

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am editing on Premiere Pro 14.4.0 & I have brought in some MXF files for editing. When I view the files outside of Premiere the Audio & Video are in Sync, however when I bring them into Premiere Pro the video is lagging and it looks like the audio is out of sync. 

Does anyone know how I might fix this issue? I am wondering if it has something to do with the memory on my laptop?

Thank you!

TOPICS
Audio, Editing, Hardware or GPU, Import, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  Marianne5EF8,

Sorry about the sync issue. Are you experiencing this issue with any specific media? If so, please let us know the details about that media (camera name, format/codec, frame rate & frame size). Also, have you tried installing the previous version of Premiere Pro and checked if it's working properly in that? Let us know, we're here to help.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0