• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video looping itself while rendering (repeats the video when the bar hits 50%) for no reason

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for about 6 hours now i'm trying to render this short 10minute long video, but as soon as the render ends (video itself on the preview secreen) the % displays only hits 50% and then it starts a second render of the same video on the same render thingy, excuse me but i'm just having a really hard time making this clear. i'm confused myself but i can't figure out why my video render is looping itself. i didn't enable any looping options in premiere or media encoder. i already rendered a few videos and didn't encounter such issue could it be anything to do with the clip settings or sequence settings? still new to the program. thanks in advance. (using premiere pro exporting/rendering via Media Encoder) 

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Are you exporting a 2-pass VBR H.264?

I'd expect to see this if its a 2-pass export: 2- passes are used to try and optimize the encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you exporting a 2-pass VBR H.264?

I'd expect to see this if its a 2-pass export: 2- passes are used to try and optimize the encoding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah actually this was my bad, i was using 2 pass export just copied a friend's render settings and that ended up being part of his settings but he didn't tell me that the render works this way. sorry for wasting your time my bad once again and ty for the answer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines