• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video not loading properly

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using free video editing programs and my timelapses freeze/ play really clunky and disjointed. They only play properly once they've been exported.

I thought with Adobe Premier pro that this problem would be eliminated but it hasnt.

Just uploaded my first project and the video doesn't play properly. Just really slow and jerky.

Why is this happening with all the programs?

Is my computer too full?! Or my internet connection too weak?

Many thanks.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you haven't given us any of the information we'd need to troubleshoot this problem.  Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source clip properties including codec, frame rate and pixel dimensions.   

As to your questions, you should always leave at least 20% free space on your startup drive and at least 10% free on your other drives.   and your internet connection shouldn't have anything to do with this unless you're editing directly with media stored on the cloud which is not a good idea to begin with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines