video output problem - Premier Pro creates two files - mp.4 and mp.4mxp

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I come from the Urals, Russia, so please forgive me in advance for any mistakes in the text.

This is the first time I have encountered such a problem. Premier Pro CC2019 outputs h.264 video as two files - an mp4 file that weighs 0 bytes, and next to it is an mp4.mxp metadata file. It looks like this:

example.PNG

This is solved after selecting Mercury Playback Engine Software Only, but this way the rendering takes twice as long. I bring out large projects and setting up the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) saves me a lot.

Please tell me what I can do to continue to use the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) setting, and still get normal videos after output?

When trying to render via the media encoder, the exact same problem is observed, regardless of the settings. I completely cleaned the program cache, there is enough disk space, all folder paths are written in English (because of the Russian words in the folder names sometimes crash).

Thank you in advance for any response to my request!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

video output problem - Premier Pro creates two files - mp.4 and mp.4mxp

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I come from the Urals, Russia, so please forgive me in advance for any mistakes in the text.

This is the first time I have encountered such a problem. Premier Pro CC2019 outputs h.264 video as two files - an mp4 file that weighs 0 bytes, and next to it is an mp4.mxp metadata file. It looks like this:

example.PNG

This is solved after selecting Mercury Playback Engine Software Only, but this way the rendering takes twice as long. I bring out large projects and setting up the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) saves me a lot.

Please tell me what I can do to continue to use the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (CUDA) setting, and still get normal videos after output?

When trying to render via the media encoder, the exact same problem is observed, regardless of the settings. I completely cleaned the program cache, there is enough disk space, all folder paths are written in English (because of the Russian words in the folder names sometimes crash).

Thank you in advance for any response to my request!

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?