Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video pixelated after export

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone ! 

I've started to work on premiere pro recently and I wanted to export my animated video to post it on Youtube. I've watched a tutorial on how to export a video and I've used the same settings as the person in the tutorial (which is a video in HD 1920x1080). 

Here are my settings :

I'm in H.264, my video is set up to be in 1920x1080 with an image frequency of 50. 

For the coding, I used superior with a level of 5.2. For the M/bits I used 42 and 60.

I don't have any issue with the audio once exportated but I can't find what I did wrong in the export settings. Also, I can't be my camera quality since it's an animation so I drew everything in 1920x1080. 

If someone could help me because I'm so desperate to be able to finally post my hard work... 

Thank you very much for your future answers !

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try using the 1080 youtube or vimeo presets and let us know if that solves the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I did try that already but I've found the issue. Turns out I've edited my animation in a 640x320 sequence, that's why it was so pixelated. 

I'm redoing the editing right now but it looks like i'm a big dumbass 😞

Thanks for answering anyway 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not sure what your original media is in size but rather than editing it all over again,

You can change the sequence size.

Sequence - Sequence Settings - Frame Size - Type in 1920 x 1080.

Then just re-scale your clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines