Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Pixelated When Trying To Export

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

Recently I've been having problems with adobe premire pro 2020, I have a 1920 by 1020 monitor that runs 1080p but when I export the file gets really pixelated and weird, I have tried multiple things and to no avail. The video is just fine before it goes into the editor looking as crisp as ever but then when it comes into it the resolution goes to 64 by 64. If anyone could help me as soon as possible that'd be fantastic and if you need to know anything I wont hesitate to respond and let you know 🙂

P.S don't mind the funky looking dragon in the picture

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

You need to change your sequence settings, I'm not sure if it's meant to be 64x64, that's too low a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't quite know how to edit on this forum (Sorry still new)Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 - C__Users_Jake Ze Snake_OneDrive_Documents_Adobe_Premiere Pro_14.0_Banana Rotate 12_14_2020 8_04_27 PM.png

But this is what the image looks like since I think the other image I put up in my thread was a download sorry about that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to change your sequence settings, I'm not sure if it's meant to be 64x64, that's too low a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clicked match source and thats what it went too :T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Match source will match the source, which is your sequence in this case. You have to sort your sequence first, before exporting.

SequenceSettings.gif

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2020 Dec 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My sequence settings option is grayed out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select sequence in Project window.

Go to Sequence settings.

Set Editing mode to Custom.

Now you can change the parameters.

64x64 is equal to the size of a pictogram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you guys so much! You saved my editing life!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines