Highlighted

Video Playback extremly stuttering

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I have read many topics on that, but nothing help. My Video Playback in Premiere Pro 2020 v14.0 is stuttering in a way, I can't use Premiere anymore. As a matter of fact, I had to buy Magix to complete a task...

My Specs:

Windows 10 pro

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

64GB Ram @ 3600MHZ

ASOS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi

AORUS NVIDIA 2080 RTX TITAN

2TB (for Media) + 2TB (Caching and OS) WD Black NVMe

I deleted the caches, set the preview to 1/4, disabled High Quality Previews.

My GPU is at aroung 12%, my CPU never gets higher than 15%. I have plenty of free RAM, my drives an not even considerable in der usage. There is no overheating, I checked temperatures and my hardware never throttles down.

What else is there to do?

Maybe it has nothing to do with it, but moving text in Photoshop is extreme laggy, too. Maybe there is a Problem with the GPU acceleration, I didn't consider?

I appreciate any help! I would be very sad, if I had to move to another Video solution...

BR

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video Playback extremly stuttering

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there!

I have read many topics on that, but nothing help. My Video Playback in Premiere Pro 2020 v14.0 is stuttering in a way, I can't use Premiere anymore. As a matter of fact, I had to buy Magix to complete a task...

My Specs:

Windows 10 pro

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x

64GB Ram @ 3600MHZ

ASOS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wifi

AORUS NVIDIA 2080 RTX TITAN

2TB (for Media) + 2TB (Caching and OS) WD Black NVMe

I deleted the caches, set the preview to 1/4, disabled High Quality Previews.

My GPU is at aroung 12%, my CPU never gets higher than 15%. I have plenty of free RAM, my drives an not even considerable in der usage. There is no overheating, I checked temperatures and my hardware never throttles down.

What else is there to do?

Maybe it has nothing to do with it, but moving text in Photoshop is extreme laggy, too. Maybe there is a Problem with the GPU acceleration, I didn't consider?

I appreciate any help! I would be very sad, if I had to move to another Video solution...

BR

TOPICS
Freeze or hang, Hardware or GPU, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If nothing helps its best to Contact Customer Care 

On a side note I would get a small ssd just for OS and programs.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the very same problem on my desktop with Windos 10.  I discovered that if I restart my computer and reload Pro, the videos I load into it run correctly.  I know that can be a pain, but at least I can use Premier Pro again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0