Highlighted

Video preview problems with Premiere 2020

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I installed the current Premiere Pro on a new computer via the Creativ Cloud. It has an i7 Intel Core and an Asus graphics card, which has also been tested by Adobe. Technically everything is up to date. When I work with Premiere, after a while nothing appears in the preview window and in the source video window. The sound continues! I have to restart Premiere in order to continue working. I also use the GoPro plugin for 360 video and the Vitascene plugin. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this error?

Topics

Editing, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video preview problems with Premiere 2020

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I installed the current Premiere Pro on a new computer via the Creativ Cloud. It has an i7 Intel Core and an Asus graphics card, which has also been tested by Adobe. Technically everything is up to date. When I work with Premiere, after a while nothing appears in the preview window and in the source video window. The sound continues! I have to restart Premiere in order to continue working. I also use the GoPro plugin for 360 video and the Vitascene plugin. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this error?

Topics

Editing, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does non360 footage behave itself?

Post computer specs, gpu driver

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, yes the error only occurs with 360 degree videos from GoPro. These are 2K and H.264 coded. The problem does not occur with videos from my Canon camera. The problem occurs very sporadically, which means that when the sequences are edited, it already occurs when Pr is started or in the middle of editing. I have an Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 super recommended by Adobe. In the project settings, I use hardware acceleration. The Nvidia driver is up to date.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If no solution is provided Contact Customer Care  

Right bottom corner there is a chat option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines