• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video quality poor after export on Mac

New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am trying to solve the video quality issue after export with the help of the posts here and other forums but nothing has helped so far. I will attach some screenshots showing the source video settings (most of the video was filmed with a photo camera canon, some with iphone). I tried almost all the possible export combinations but the video quality after export is very very bad! Like on the "match source" screenshot, although i try to do full HD. 

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Premiere will create a sequence the same size as your footage by default. If your source footage is 640x360 and you are not adding any titles or anything else then there is no problem leaving your seqence at that resolution. However, I would make your sequences HD most of the time since you are likely to add titles and other pieces of footage. You can always export a smaller video than your sequence resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your sequence is 640x360 (quite low) - you need to make your sequence HD (1920x1080). You can do this in 'Sequence > Sequence Settings' menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your idea! What if some videos are 1920x1080 and some 640x360, should I just adapt those who are 640x360?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere will create a sequence the same size as your footage by default. If your source footage is 640x360 and you are not adding any titles or anything else then there is no problem leaving your seqence at that resolution. However, I would make your sequences HD most of the time since you are likely to add titles and other pieces of footage. You can always export a smaller video than your sequence resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you it helped!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines