• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video (screen record on macbook air) perfect in a media player but in premier pro, VERY pixelated

Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, my screen record videos have been VERY pixelated. I did not have this issue with my first video but now I do. I am unsure what to do. I am using the default settings that were already on the application. I also tried uninstalling & reinstalling premier pro. I really need this matter fixed please. It renders exactly how it looks before you render it. The video outside of premier looks amazing and smooth. Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.36.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.37.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.37.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.42.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.42.48 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

The footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how exactly do I do this? I have been trying too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much! I am working on it now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it worked!! thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines