Highlighted

Video (screen record on macbook air) perfect in a media player but in premier pro, VERY pixelated

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, my screen record videos have been VERY pixelated. I did not have this issue with my first video but now I do. I am unsure what to do. I am using the default settings that were already on the application. I also tried uninstalling & reinstalling premier pro. I really need this matter fixed please. It renders exactly how it looks before you render it. The video outside of premier looks amazing and smooth. Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.36.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.37.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.37.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.42.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.42.48 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Video (screen record on macbook air) perfect in a media player but in premier pro, VERY pixelated

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately, my screen record videos have been VERY pixelated. I did not have this issue with my first video but now I do. I am unsure what to do. I am using the default settings that were already on the application. I also tried uninstalling & reinstalling premier pro. I really need this matter fixed please. It renders exactly how it looks before you render it. The video outside of premier looks amazing and smooth. Screen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.36.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.37.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.37.18 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.42.23 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-30 at 8.42.48 AM.png

TOPICS
Editing, Error or problem, Export, Freeze or hang, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The footage is variable framerate convert to constant framerate with Handbrake before bringing into Premiere.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how exactly do I do this? I have been trying too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much! I am working on it now!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it worked!! thank you so much!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 1