• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video stops when doing Multicam

New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I am having an issue with Multicam editing. After i upgraded to the premiere pro monthly plan. When I go into multicam and click play, it automatically stops. Ive attached a screen recording of it.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Easy thing to try would be resetting the workspace. Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout. 

Another thing to try would be resetting the prefs. Hold Alt when Premiere is loading up. Note that you'd lose some settings from your prefs, such as where the media cache is saved, label colors, etc. You don't lose custom keyboard shortcuts or workspaces.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive done the workspace reset and no luck.. I will try the prefs to see... Thank  You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 16, 2021 May 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are your stats? Is the CPU, GPU, RAM or HD getting pegged at 100%? It is possible your GPU acceleration is not working. If you just upgraded to the CC a video driver update can fix a lot of issues. For Nvidia make sure you use the Studio drivers as opposed to the Game Ready drivers. You can also select no input for audio or try ASIO4ALL drivers. That being said the video below might be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines