• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video suddenly delayed

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been adding subtitles and I'm not sure if it's related to this issue, but I was just watching the preview for my video and somehow all of the video clips have been pushed back, almost like I used the Slip tool on my entire timeline on only the video. I've spent 4+ hours on this edit and if I have to start over I'll probably cry. Does anyone know what caused this or how I might be able to undo it?

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you tried opening earlier autosaves until you find the sequence without the issue?    Also, can't you just select that video track and slide it back in to synch?    and do you realize there's an option in timeline preferences to "display out of synch indicators for unlinked clips?"  If you're working with synch sound, it makes moving clips back in to synch very easy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have around 100 clips in the video (I'm editing a 3 hour VOD) and they are not equally... uh.. Out-of-sync'd?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also, for some reason it doesn't matter how far back I go in my auto saves. All of the video clips are out of sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some more information, I believe this error occured while I was adding subtitles. I was experiencing a bug where the preview would freeze and moving my cursor would advance through the timeline. I think I realize now that the bug was dragging the video clips.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines