• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video Transitions Missing In Premiere Pro CC

Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded the latest Premiere Pro CC last night, and am learning the program, (past experience in CS6).  My new program did not come with either Video Transitions or Audio Transitions.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Neil,

Thank you for your responce.  I tell you the truth that I did some editing today on a new video.  Just a few hours ago actually.  Just after I noticed your responce, I opened the program and behold, all of the transitions were there!  I promise that they were not there before.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screen-grab of the Effects panel would be very helpful ... drag/drop it directly onto your reply box so we can see it in your post.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neil,

Thank you for your responce.  I tell you the truth that I did some editing today on a new video.  Just a few hours ago actually.  Just after I noticed your responce, I opened the program and behold, all of the transitions were there!  I promise that they were not there before.  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've had things like that happen to me too ... posted ... and a couple hours later or the next day ... um ... well, that ain't what wuz happenin'! Dang ... 😉

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines