• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video wall effect

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to make ONE video look like it's being shown, i.e. spread out, over multiple monitors like you might see in a sports bar on a wall.  Like a football game split up on multiple monitors with the "little black lines" where the monitors butt up against each other.  I saw some video Wall Maker plugins/demos but the one that looked most promising took the "little black lines" out when the same (one video) was spread across multiple "virtual" monitors.  Hope I explained it well enough.  I attached a pic so you get the idea.  Either something within Premiere Pro or a plugin - I'm not particular.  Seems like there should be an "elegant" way to do this vs. drawing lines on the screen :).  

TOPICS
Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to overlay a grid pattern, apply the Grid effect - Effects > Video Effects > Generate > Grid and adjust to taste:

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 12.05.12 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dang, that was fast. First experience on the forum.  Thanks so much.

Is there a way to "bend" that around as well.  Kind of what you see when you look in a spoon?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also effecting the video behind the grid?

Also apply the Lens Distortion Effect -  Effects > Video Effects > Distort > Lens Distortion:

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 12.53.33 PM.png

MtD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines