Exit

Video wont play anymore

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,
First off, English is not my native language so excuse the grammar 😛

Anyways.. i work since over 2 years with Adobe Premiere already but now i got a problem which i don't get solved. Last time i used premiere everything went well and everything worked like a charm. The next day i loaded my project and now i can press the play button but nothing happens anymore. It does not play or move while the play button turns into the stop bottom, the way it does when it plays the clip.
I tried to reinstall already but the problem is still there. Even if i start a new project it wont start playing anymore.

I hope you guys know a way to solve it 😕

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system specs: OS version, Premiere version, amount of RAM, Hardware specs including graphics card and your source properties and sequence settings.  Did you do any updates?  Do you have sufficient empty space on boot and media drives.  You should have at least 20% free space on your boot drive and at least 10% on all other drives.  As drives get more full, their read and write speeds go down so more empty space is better...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try Project Settings > General > Renderer > Mercury Playback Engine Software Only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines