Highlighted

Videos do not play

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

There is a very simple thing that doesn't work when I try to cut videos on premiere pro. The videos are all not playing no matter in which windows. So they are loading, I also set the in and out correct, I can also skip the video and see the different pictures, but when I press play with the courser or on the keyboard the video doesn't start to play and I can't hear the sound. that happens in all the different windows. The only thing that always changes is the little symbol with play and stop.

I use the version 14.4. and the videos are mp4 

If you have any idea how I can fix that I would love to hear your answers!

Maria 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Videos do not play

New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

There is a very simple thing that doesn't work when I try to cut videos on premiere pro. The videos are all not playing no matter in which windows. So they are loading, I also set the in and out correct, I can also skip the video and see the different pictures, but when I press play with the courser or on the keyboard the video doesn't start to play and I can't hear the sound. that happens in all the different windows. The only thing that always changes is the little symbol with play and stop.

I use the version 14.4. and the videos are mp4 

If you have any idea how I can fix that I would love to hear your answers!

Maria 

TOPICS
Error or problem, Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

Sorry about the playback issue. Usually, such issues might occur if the Audio Hardware preferences are not configured properly. Could you please send a screenshot of the Audio Hardware preference window of Premiere Pro?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2020 0