• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos not playing properly

Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fairly good pc, and I dont know if it is something which I have done wrong, but for some reason when i play a clip, no matter what resolution it is it sometimes stutters and starts and the audio cuts out too. My PC should be able to handle this software and for reference here are my parts-

Gefore rtx 2060 

Amd ryzen 3700 x

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics,, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What video codec are you editing? Selecting no input for audio input might help. You can also try ASIO4ALL drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines