• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View duration of in point to out point in Premiere Pro 2021

New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually when you set an in point and out point in the timeline, the duration of just that in-to-out point will show in the timecode in the program monitor. For some reason, my program monitor is completely ignoring the in-to-out points and only shows the duration of the entire sequence in the timeline. Anyone know how to fix this so that I can see my in-to-out point duration?

I never had this issue in past updates which makes me believe it is something new to this one. Yes, I have tried restarting/re-installing

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

There was some sort of glitch going on, deleting and re-installing the software fixed this issue for me

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshot of issue.

When Premiere is acting up:

FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, a screen shot would help using the "Insert Photos" button on the toolbar above.

There are two timecode windows on the program monitor, the left one shows the playhead position and the right one still displays the 'In/Out Duration'. You can display it different ways if you right-click either timecode window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, my timecode used to show what was marked in and out on the timeline now its always just the over all, what im looking to have is that when i mark a section on the timeline the timecode in the bottom left to show 00:00:00:00 at the begining of whatever has been marked 

Screenshot 2021-07-28 at 14.24.43 (2).pngScreenshot 2021-07-28 at 14.23.35.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the left is the playhead position.

On the right is the duration on the in and out point.

When you set an inpoint it will be the same as the playhead positon: same goes for the outpoint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There was some sort of glitch going on, deleting and re-installing the software fixed this issue for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines