Highlighted

viewing markers in project panel

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I see my makers in list form in the project panel when I go to window>markers. When I do this I only observe two of the Markers showing up in the Project panel.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

viewing markers in project panel

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I see my makers in list form in the project panel when I go to window>markers. When I do this I only observe two of the Markers showing up in the Project panel.

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click on the stack of three lines next to Marker and in the drop down menu make sure Show all clip markers in sequence is checked (selected):

Screen Shot 2020-07-31 at 10.19.09 AM.png

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two types of markers in Premiere ... Clip markers, which appear directly on the clip on a sequence, and timeline or sequence markers, which appear on the timeline at the top of the panel.

Clip markers appear in the Marker panel, but Sequence markers don't.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sequence markers appear in the Marker panel as well: make sure nothing is selected in the timeline.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right ... just like in adding them, sequence markers appear if there's no clip selected in the sequence.

Neil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0
Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to see Sequence Markers in the Marker Panel, uncheck Show all clip markers in sequence and then click anyhere in the timeline where there is empty space so that no clips are selected.

MtD

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 31, 2020 0