Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vignette Effect disappears?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe-Community,

i have simply added a picture in the layer above my main video file and the vignette effect - which is attached to the main video -  disappears. There are no effects attached to the picture. Is this a possible bug?

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Kind regards and thanks in advance!

Oliver

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found the solution! Probably 1-2 months ago i had to deactive MERCURY PLAYBACK ENGINE GPU ACCELERATION [CUDA] (Renderer) because Premiere refused to render my files. I have reactivated it and - for the moment - it seems to work fine again! Thank you very much for your quick advice and effort!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which one is the buggy one since I can see a vignette in the screenshot on the left?

Adobe Community Expert
Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using the vignette effect from the Lumitry panel? I don't have your problem on Window 10

vign.PNG

One thing you could try is turning off .Compsite in Linear Colour' in the sequence Settings menu

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help! I had to activate my renderer to MERCURY PLAYBACK ENGINE GPU ACCELERATION [CUDA] again, because i deactived it probably 2 months ago due to rendering problems. Seems to work fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't confirm this either. Can you let us know what version of software you're running? Perhaps need an update? To confirm, I too simply put a picture on the layer above the video layer which had the vignette on it from the lumetri panel. Have you tried putting it on a different video layer? Make another track and put it there perhaps? Maybe Ann's advice will help too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, i have found the (easy) solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is mentioned above!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines