Highlighted

Vignette not exporting

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made 4k video file and exported it. It came out fine. Now I want to have fullhd version of the same video. 

My problem is that the vignette I have applied to the video does not export with the fullhd settings. 

I have no idea why. As soon as I don't match the source setting it doesn't export vignette. 

Any help apprecciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Vignette not exporting

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made 4k video file and exported it. It came out fine. Now I want to have fullhd version of the same video. 

My problem is that the vignette I have applied to the video does not export with the fullhd settings. 

I have no idea why. As soon as I don't match the source setting it doesn't export vignette. 

Any help apprecciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2019 1
Engaged ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did anyone reply to your question? I have the sane issue. A new user of Rush. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
Ann Bens LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0