• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Virtual Choir Video Cropping

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question pertains to grid videos (35 choir members on one screen). How do I crop them once they're in place and still have the aspect ratio adjust? I crop but the center of the video remains in its original position.

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you are trying to do.  Can you post a screenshot and describe in more detail?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually figured it out! I needed to check the "zoom" box in order to fill the original dimensions of the video. But I actually have another question, now that I have your ear, ha! I had copy and pasted the same resolution onto all my videos: 1080 X 1920. However, not all of the videos changed their resolution. I cannot make a uniform grid because somd didn't adjust. I've attached a screen shot. Thank you!adobe res.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adjust the scale and position of each video using the Motion Property in the Effects Control Panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines