Voice over narration doesn't record and jumps to the end of timeline

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere has started behaving strangely. The first few voice narrations I did worked without a hitch and then all of a sudden every time I click on the microphone icon to add a new narration, it simply jumps to the end of the timelines (I have even add in & out points to no avail) and doesn't record anything. Please see the short screen-cast I made showing the problem. Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recommend doing this kind of thing with a Digital Audio Recorder, something like the Zoom H1n.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spent 30 mins trying to replicate your problem and I can't. It seems very strange. Perhaps try resetting your preferences....

Press Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac OS) while launching Premiere Pro. You can release the Alt key or Option key when the splash screen appears.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you found a solution? I have the exact same problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines