VR/360 Zoom out FOV

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is an issue that I can see multiple people query across the web and yet there doesn't seem to be a solution I can find.

I have VR/360 footage.

I would like to 'zoom out' or change the FOV so that it improves how much a user can see in a single field, while still being in 360.

I know this is easy to achieve in 2D, but once in 360 mode - adjusting FOV just breaks the sphere.

Is this yet possible in Premiere?

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm wondering this still

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Scott5C9B have you tried the GoPro VR Reframe effects for Premiere? If I remember correctly it has a FOV setting. But I think you need to use it in conjunction with the Premiere VR effects too maybe? Sorry I can't remember better.

I kind of solved it but by playing with the FOV you do get an issue with the horizon not being straight. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
GoPro reframe works great when I want to reframe, but I want to upload the actual 360 video. not a reframed version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines