Highlighted

VR video disabled for 360 videos

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some 360 videos that I wanted to edit in Premiere Pro. when I import them and attempt to let Premiere Pro know they are 360 videos the VR Video option is disabled. In other apps they play and display properly.

After no one here seemed to know the answer, I went to help chat and they referred me to this article which did the trick. Thanks, Chat Guys!!!

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

VR video disabled for 360 videos

Explorer ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have some 360 videos that I wanted to edit in Premiere Pro. when I import them and attempt to let Premiere Pro know they are 360 videos the VR Video option is disabled. In other apps they play and display properly.

After no one here seemed to know the answer, I went to help chat and they referred me to this article which did the trick. Thanks, Chat Guys!!!

TOPICS
Editing, Formats

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are they interpreted correctly? Can you put up a screenshot of the project panel of your media? Is the sequence set correctly or are you only trying to play the video?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 27, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a screen capture showing the issue in Premier Pro, and then I demonstrate that it plays properly in VLC Media player. (link to screen capture Here )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0