• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Warp Stabilizer Issues When Dealing With 100fps Footage

Explorer ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already created a post on this however no resolution was found.

I have a 25fps 1080P timeline with 30-40 100fps 1080P clips. All clips have been slowed to 25% and then nested (individually of course). I then ran Warp stabilizer on each clip. The results for almost all of the clips was an extremely jerky and broken stabilization.

This was working fine for me in the recent past and i've only recently been made aware of how bad it is (often I dont need to stabilize 100fps footage).

Below is a link to a sample clip slowed to 25% and then another that is nested and stabilized.

Original - YouTube
Original + Nesting and Warp - YouTube

My current work around is to slow the clip to 25% and export it, then re-import it and run the stabilization.I normally deal with clip numbers of 80-300 and above and I need to manipulate the speed often, so this is not a good enough work around, i'm looking for a solution.

Why does War stabilizer freak out when a 100fps clip has been slowed to 25fps, nested and stabilized? what has changed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my opinion, the order is wrong, stabilize first, then nest and vary the speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That wont work.

If I nest the 100fps footage on a 25fps timeline, it becomes 25fps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did not think it necessary to explain.

The video of 100 fps in its own sequence with the effect stabilizer warp, then this sequence is transferred to the main sequence and the speed is reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines